SHAS Facebook Group
Following discussions at the 2021 AGM about having a SHAS social media presence, a decision has been taken to launch a private Facebook group to discuss allotment related topics, and to request and provide support. Although the group is intended primarily for plot holders, it is open to any current paid-up SHAS members who are interested. You must provide either your SHAS membership or plot number to the administrator in order to join.
The rules of the Facebook group are as follows:
- SHAS members only
- Allotment related posts only
- Please keep content relevant to cultivation.
- No hate speech or bullying
- Make sure that everyone feels safe.
- Bullying of any kind is not allowed, and degrading comments about things such as race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
- Be kind and courteous
- We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment.
- Let's treat everyone with respect.
- Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.
- No promotions or spam
- Give more to this group than you take.
- Self-promotion, spam and irrelevant links are not allowed.
The group can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/567772464776187
Any queries please contact the moderator by email at <facebook AT shas DOT org DOT uk>
Facebook (last edited 2022-10-10 08:38:23 by PaulHowarth)